Terms and Conditions for Integro Pharmacy
The term ‘Integro Pharmacy’, ‘D2H Solutions Ltd’, ‘us’, or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This website is owned and provided by Integro Pharmacy, a trading name of D2H Solutions Limited.
D2H Solutions Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 7097260. Our VAT Number is 994 0739 77. The Registered Office of D2H Solutions Ltd. is: 3 Waterside Drive, Langley, Berkshire SL3 6EZ
Integro Pharmacy operates from premises registered with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain under number 1104785 at:
Unit 4, The Alpha Centre,
(Please note that Integro Pharmacy does not provide goods or services direct to customers from these premises).
Our Superintendent Pharmacist is: Richa Agarwal, MPharm. She is registered with the RPSGB with registration number 2075415.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- The contents of the website are specifically for the residents of the UK. The law concerning the operation of the website is governed by the law of England and Wales and any transaction is deemed to have taken place in England. The website is therefore subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- All information and content on the website is for information only. You must follow all product packaging labels and leaflets prior to use. If you suspect you may have a health care problem you should consult your doctor prior to taking any medicines. Please consult your doctor if you are already taking prescription drugs or are under ongoing medical care before taking any additional pharmaceutical products.
- If any of these terms are held to be unenforceable or invalid then such terms shall be treated as removed so that it does not affect the enforceability or validity of the remaining terms and conditions
If you are ordering on behalf of another person, you must have been given permission by that person to have their prescription dispensed by us. In placing an order on their behalf you are confirming that you do have such permission.
Orders will only be accepted from customers who are 18 years old or over. However orders can be placed by adults on behalf of someone under 18. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18.
Calls to place orders by telephone are free of charge, using our freephone number 01252 447 226. Calls made to this number from mobile telephones will not be free but charged at your mobile operator’s normal rates.
No prescription order you place will be considered binding on us until we have confirmed it by e-mail, writing or telephone to you. We reserve the right to reject any order.
We will only dispense prescription medicines upon receipt of the relevant original prescription and checking by one of our pharmacists.
If we find your prescription and your order do not match, we will try to contact you using the contact details you have given us. Should we not be able to contact you or are unable to determine what should be dispensed, we reserve the right to return your prescription to you. In this case, we will refund any payments made by you in respect of the prescription.
You will be required to confirm your eligibility for free NHS prescriptions or to confirm that you have a prepaid prescription certificate. It is your responsibility to provide correct information and not to make a false declaration.
Because Integro Pharmacy operates in England, (where NHS prescriptions are only free to exempt customers), we have to charge the standard NHS prescription charge of £8.20 per item, even for customers living in other parts of the UK where all NHS prescriptions may be free, or charged at a reduced rate.
We will not dispatch any order unless we are in receipt of the original prescription.
We will try to despatch orders on the same day that we receive your prescription, providing we have received the correct payment. Incorrect payments or prescriptions not matching your online or telephone order, will delay despatch.
We reserve the right to use which ever form of delivery we deem necessary. Deliveries will need to be signed for by an adult, these items cannot be left in a secure place or with a neighbour. Delivery will be made on Monday to Saturday. We will notify you when we have dispatched your order, it should usually arrive the next day after dispatch, unless that is a Sunday.
Delivery for all NHS prescriptions is free of charge.
Delivery of private prescriptions will be charged at £2.95 for each delivery up to 0.5kg. Heavier packages will be charged accordingly, and the user will be advised of the delivery charge and you will pay or be asked to pay the difference. Alternatively the user may be given the opportunity to cancel their order.
Checking your order
You should check that your prescription items are correct as soon as you receive them, and let us know immediately if you think an error has been made. Do not take medicines before you have checked that they are correct, or if you suspect that they are incorrect.